Thursday, May 24, 2018

Here I am again! Twice in a year! lol Hopefully I will not get distracted and will give you my post-2018 report in June. I was going through my Drafts folder yesterday and found my 2017 post-ride Email, unsent! Lordy-Lordy way too much going on in my retirement! :-)

All is ready for The Ride in 9 days. The FARA folks are wonderfully organized and participants will feel well supported. We are about 56% of the FARA goal of $100K. Susan and I are ready to help Friday and Saturday to support the logistics and grunt-work to make the event a success for the folks who attend. We'll be camping at the Lake Solano Campground West of Winters where we'll see the Rupel family for the first time since their FA son Matt's death last Fall. What an amazing young man and such a loss! Sigh FA doesn't care.

Speaking of ready I am as un-ready as in any year so far! lol But I can make it 23 miles, if the wind doesn't kick up to 22mph as it did some years ago! Have faith!

I'm off to speak an evening of quality time with Brianne in 1/2 an hour!

Ta-Ta


No comments:

Post a Comment