Wednesday, May 27, 2015

We are starting to think about packing for the weekend! The older we get the less we pack and the later we start! lol I have written lists from past years to help my memory so no sweat.

Brianne's leg is bothering her too much to ride with me Saturday. :-(  :-(  The trailer feels every small imperfection in the roadway. She may do the 1 mile loop once or more times if the stars are in alignment but mainly she will be there to cheer the riders as they return. She is a bit bummed but what is is.

The forecast for Saturday is 67 degrees at 9am with a 6mph wind from the South and at Noon 79 degrees and 7mph still from the South. It looks like my nemesis 22mph wind will not happen! :-)

Since Brianne's rig of 200lbs. will not be behind me I am thinking of doing the 40 mile course instead of the 19. My practice rides are 18 - 22 so the 19 would not really test me much (do I need to be tested on my 70th BD??? crazy-crazy) and my sponsors anticipated and deserve a bit more sweat than the 19 will give (I think I'm talking myself into this). Final decision about 8:15am Saturday.

Think of me, pray a bit for an amazing jump ahead in one of the FA research arms and if someone still wants to sponsor Brianne's coming treatment via RA NorCal go to
http://rideataxia.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1130902&lis=1&kntae1130902=478AFCD99E904C4E87F279F22B3737EF&supId=351303087

No comments:

Post a Comment