Sunday, April 24, 2016

It seems "serial thinking" is a characteristic I am picking up (couldn't be my years! lol) and I just saw I had not acknowledged all those wonderful and caring people that donated to FARA for Brianne and I last year and earlier years. Tsk-tsk! You are our angels! Without you FARA would not have been able to accomplish the wonderful progress they have! I thank you and thank you!

FARA is THE model to follow in the orphan/rare disorder/disease world. 9 clinical trials in-process is an amazing feat with more coming through Basic and Translational research behind those. And it goes back to the generosity and caring of all of you.

And these dollars have rippled and will continue to ripple indirectly into the other mitochondrial disorders like Parkinson's, Huntington's, ALS, and Alzheimer's. How leveraged has your generosity become! Kudo's to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment