Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Last message until Sunday night after the Outback kickoff lunch. Sonoma Mountain was tough today. Only 4 days since our last ride we kept telling each other. Toward the top when I was low on oxygen and the "red mist" and blurred vision (Honest!) started I started wondering at 63 when you tear down muscle through exercise do you have enough testoserone to rebuild it?? It wasn't feeling like it! lol Then I thought of 4 days in a row, mmm.

The computer calibration worked like a charm. Temperature when we started was 43 degrees. At the top mileage was 3.8 miles, max speed - 17mph, average speed - 6mph and I don't remember the elapsed wheels turning time. I'll see if Dave remembers tomorrow. It took a while. ;-) Back at the house total miles was 7.591 miles, max speed - 25mph, average speed - 8.7mph (average on the way back was over 12mph) and time was 52 minutes - 18 seconds.

The radio worked great on the level but it was irritating to me as I was struggling up the steep grades. Finally unplugged it. I guess it interferred with my concentration?

Well, that's it! I'm trained! Guffaw! Talk to you again in Portland!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that I'd be able to keep up with you now - aren't you afraid that with all that training you'll be done before Kyle even starts;) Don't Eat to much (but have enough for me too!)

    ReplyDelete